Maryland Workers' Compensation Benefits
Hal Murnane has years of experience in protecting the rights of injured workers throughout the state of Maryland, visiting Maryland Workers' Compensation Commission hearing sites to represent injured clients on a wide variety of issues such as pay disputes, contested cases, pay for time off of work, disability benefits, job re-training, and compensation for permanent injury.
Getting benefits from the Maryland Workers' Compensation system requires knowledge of the law. Battling insurance companies to recover benefits for the injured worker is our strength. Hal Murnane has assembled a team of experienced Maryland Workers' Compensation lawyers that will work hard to get you the benefits you deserve.
Some common questions you may ask are:
- Am I eligible for workers' compensation benefits?
- Do I have to file a workers' compensation claim?
- How do I get paid after I am injured?
- How do I get paid for permanent injury?
- What if my employer challenges my claim?
- What if I do not have a valid social security number?
- What if my employer does not have workers' compensation insurance?
- For answers to some commonly asked questions, click here.
Please call us today at (410) 761-6800 to discuss your case.
For your benefit, also see: Workers' Compensation Hearing Locations.