Pasadena, Maryland Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
The Pasadena, Maryland motorcycle accident lawyer at Murnane & O’Neill works with individuals who have been seriously injured in motorcycle crashes. Motorcycle riders are at more severe risk of injury and death than automobile drivers and passengers. In 2020 alone 5,579 motorcycle riders died on the road. According to the Centers for Disease Control, motorcycle riders are 28 times more at risk of death than passenger vehicle drivers and occupants, and are 4 times more at risk of injury. If you or someone you love was hurt in a motorcycle crash in Pasadena, Maryland, the motorcycle accident lawyer at Murnane & O’Neill can help you. Our skilled personal injury lawyers work closely with victims and their families to help them seek compensation for their injuries and losses. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may only have a limited time to seek compensation for your losses. Reach out to the Pasadena, Maryland motorcycle accident lawyer at Murnane & O’Neill today.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accident injuries can be more serious than passenger vehicle injuries. Riders don’t have the protective chassis of a car and can be at risk of being thrown onto the road or suffering more direct injuries to their bodies. Here are some common motorcycle accident injuries in Pasadena, Maryland:
- Traumatic Brain Injury. Head injuries can leave victims suffering from paralysis, concentration or memory problems, fogginess, headaches, loss of vision, slurred speech, seizures, confusion, problems moving, fatigue, problems with balance, and more. Motorcycle riders can be thrown from their bikes and hit their heads. Wearing a helmet doesn’t always protect riders from the more serious injuries that can occur as a result of being thrown from a motorcycle. If you have suffered a head injury in a motorcycle accident, reach out to the Pasadena, Maryland motorcycle accident lawyer at Murnane & O’Neill today to learn more about how we can help you seek damages for your injuries and losses.
- Spinal cord injuries that result from being thrown from a bike or being hit while riding a motorcycle can be catastrophic. Victims may lose function in their legs or arms, may require a long course of rehabilitation, and can suffer from permanent disability. Individuals may require ongoing nursing care or require mobility aids. Spinal cord injuries can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical expenses. Ongoing medical expenses and rehabilitation costs can range from several hundred thousands of dollars to well over a million. If you or someone you love suffered from paralysis or a spinal cord injury, the motorcycle accident lawyer in Pasadena, Maryland at Murnane & O’Neill may be able to help you. Our personal injury attorneys can review the details of your case, estimate the value of your claim, and fight to help you get the settlement you may deserve under the law.
- Broken Bones. When individuals are injured in a motorcycle accident, they can suffer broken bones or dislocated limbs. While some broken bone injuries might only result in temporary disability, some broken bone injuries, like broken hips, or dislocations can result in serious or life-altering injuries and disability. If you or someone you love was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, reach out to the motorcycle accident lawyer in Pasadena, Maryland at Murnane & O’Neill.
- Amputated Limbs. Because of the sheer forces involved and the lack of a protective chassis, motorcycle riders can be seriously injured and lose a limb in a motorcycle accident. Amputated limbs can require major lifestyle changes, may result in permanent disability, and may require ongoing rehabilitation and care. Murnane & O’Neill is a motorcycle accident law firm in Pasadena, Maryland that helps victims who have suffered catastrophic and life-altering injuries in motorcycle crashes.
- Road Rash. Because riders are more at risk of being thrown from their vehicles, victims can be at risk of suffering road rash injuries. These injuries can be severe and may need to be treated like burn injuries. Treatment may include skin grafts, painful rehabilitation, and may result in disfigurement or the need for a long course of rehabilitation to regain movement. If you or someone you love was hurt in an accident involving a road rash injury, reach out to the motorcycle accident lawyer in Pasadena, Maryland at Murnane & O’Neill.
These are just some of the injuries that individuals might suffer following a motorcycle accident. If you or someone you love was hurt due to the negligence or neglect of another person or driver, you have the right to seek compensation for your losses. The personal injury attorneys in Pasadena, Maryland at Murnane & O’Neill are here to help you and your family seek justice. Motorcycle riders are vulnerable road users. An accident that might have been a minor fender bender involving passenger vehicles, can be a very serious accident that might involve head, spinal cord injury, broken bones, or more when a motorcyclist is involved. If you’ve been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash, reach out to the personal injury lawyers in Pasadena, Maryland at Murnane & O’Neill.
Wrongful Death Lawyer in Pasadena, Maryland
Motorcycle riders are at greater risk of injury or death than other road users. If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence or neglect of a driver, you may have the right to seek compensation for your losses. The wrongful death lawyer in Pasadena, Maryland at Murnane & O’Neill is here to help your family seek justice on behalf of your loved one. Families suffer immense losses in the aftermath of a serious motorcycle accident that results in death. If you are wondering how you’ll make ends meet, wondering about your rights, and are grieving the loss of a loved one, the Pasadena, Maryland wrongful death lawyer at Murnane & O’Neill can help you and your family. Our compassionate and caring personal injury lawyers can review your case, help you understand the next steps, and fight for your rights under the law.